We are a Vancouver-based, expanding property maintenance and janitorial company looking for a janitorial Assistant Supervisor who is willing to service buildings across Metro Vancouver on our dynamic team.
As one of the leading janitorial companies in Vancouver, Alliance Maintenance Ltd. is committed to delivering the highest cleanliness standards for strata buildings across the lower mainland.
Our core values are people empowering, collaboration, and inclusion
SHIFT: Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SERVICE AREA: North Vancouver, Burnaby and Surrey.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
• Perform regular visits to buildings to monitor the quality of service and cleanliness standards
• Train, support and evaluate onsite building staff
• Ensure all staff are following the Company policies and procedures
• Communicate with Build Managers, Concierge, and Property Managers.
• Support to supply management in buildings
• Follow directions from Operations Supervisors
• Function as a relief coverage if needed
• Other duties as required
• Great customer service skills
• Strong janitorial skills
• Passionate about leadership and teamwork
• Strong communication, organizing, planning & decision-making skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, Email and Messaging proficiency)
• Must be comfortable with travelling across the Lower Mainland
• Experience in a supervisory role is an asset
• Cleaning experience: 5 years (Preferred)
• 4% Vacation Pay added to each paycheque
• Cleaning supplies & equipment on-site
• Training is provided
• Growth opportunities
• Direct deposit paycheque
• Company’s uniform
• Cell phone allowance
• Transit allowance
*Only candidates with work permission in Canada will be contacted