Strata Building Caretaker
Be the Best You Can Be At Alliance
Are you looking for a great teamwork environment and people to support you in your career?
Then welcome to Alliance Maintenance!
We believe that taking good care of our staff is the secret to our success.
Who we are:
Alliance Maintenance is an expanding building maintenance company servicing residential strata facilities throughout the Metro Vancouver area. If you want to know more about our company, please, take a look at our website: https://alliancecleans.com/
- Steady employment. You will work at the same place, at the same time.
- On-site training. No direct experience? We can show you how to do it!
- We provide cleaning supplies! You don’t need to bring anything, just show up and start working.
- No tax-stress. You will be our employee, no need for you to write off your expenses.
- Schedule your bills with no fear! We pay every 15th and 30th (or last day) of the month through a direct deposit. Plus 4% Vacation Pay is added to each paycheque.
- Health benefits for full-time employees. After your probation, you’ll be eligible for medical, vision and dental care.
We are seeking to meet experienced, energetic, and quality candidates for a Building Caretaker position. You’ll be responsible for supporting building operations and assisting with some administrative tasks. Also, you will maintain the cleanliness of the building on a daily basis.
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Clean the building.
- Assist in building move-ins / move-outs.
- Proceed with Building inspection and security.
- Program enter-phone codes and fobs.
- Assist contractors.
- Report building issues in writing.
- Assist First Responders and execution of emergency protocol if needed.
- Other duties as required.
What we need from you:
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, Email and Messaging proficiency)
- Have some understanding of cleaning equipment and solutions.
- Be reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Able to climb a 5ft step ladder.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Able to use cleaning chemical products.
- Open to clean light biohazard waste.
Thank you for applying with us!
*Only qualified candidates with work permission in Canada will be contacted.