Regional Cleaning Specialist
We are an expanding building maintenance company servicing residential strata facilities throughout the Main Land area.
We are seeking to meet experienced, energetic, and quality candidates for a building cleaner position.
The cleaner is responsible for performing cleaning duties in order to ensure that buildings and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
- Monday to Friday- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday to Monday – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Cleaning lobby area, stairways, hallways, windows;
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas;
- Mopping all tile floor areas, entrances;
- Cleaning washrooms, gym area, and amenity rooms;
- Looking after exterior walk-through and required litter pick-up.
- Possess strong cleaning skills;
- Great communication and customer service skills;
- Have a good understanding of cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions;
- Be reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic;
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Benefits Available after 3 months for full-time employees
- Direct Deposit Pay Cheque
- Cleaning Supplies On-site
- Professional On-site Training
- Alliance Uniform
*Only candidates with work permission in Canada will be contacted.